Review two decades of process research, learn the current state of technology, and see future opportunities with this concise, in-depth course.
Join leading researchers from around the world for this interactive four-day seminar covering the fundamentals and practical analysis of cell culture technology and bioengineering. The Cellular Bioprocess Technology short course is offered annually at the University of Minnesota.
The course is also available to be held on-site at pharmaceutical and biotech companies, a popular option for companies who wish to have multiple employees attend.
- The definitive course in cell culture technology
- Learn Fundamentals, practical analysis and emerging tools and trends
- See complex data translated to real life relevant points
- Experience two decades of research expertise and practical know-how presented in organized, user-friendly formats
- Uniquely designed for scientific professionals of diverse backgrounds in engineering and the physical and biological sciences
What Makes This Course Special?
- Two decades of hard-earned knowledge and complicated research packaged in succinct, practical terms and examples
- This is not a conference; the materials, lectures, breakup sessions are all designed to work cohesively to maximize information delivery
- Participants will come away with a renewed excitement for their own work